Thursday, October 11, 2007

Iron Boy's Tantrum

So our mission to destroy Sky failed...

The Borg Woman that we now know through Agent Briefs as Seven assisted the Terminatrx.

Nick was upset, he wants that Cyborg dead. I certainly understand... She has done a lot to us...
I manage to get Nick in the tub of bubbles with me and he was starting to unwind when Ironboy stormed in...


He was in his amour and he was ranting...

"I have to admit, I had doubts about Sky. I mean you are right she has done some bad stuff in the past but she was also under Magneto's influence. He told her, She was suppose to kill all who were mutants which served him. " He was pacing in front of us...

"Boy you better deflate little Tony so the oxygen can rush back to your head! Magneto wasn't influencing her, using her maybe but influencing her... NO!" Nick bit down on his cigar, "As soon as you are no more use to her.."

"Dr Basil is still alive! I talked to her, when Sky was offline... Sky wants to be good... Basil is the key... She can help be her conscious." He tells Fury...

"Too bad she will die when I kill that Mega mutant bitch bot!" Fury spits...

"Try it and I will kill you!" Tony yells hysterically.

I try to intervene... "Tony, she is using you. That machine will either kill you or turn you into someone evil."


"No the ones who are evil is you two, my so called friends," he rolls his eyes and states sarcastically, " and running for President Tony Stark "

"Look boy, you got you a little piece of ass. I know the machine can make it quite interesting but.." Nick stated

"Like the fun I had when she looked like Tasha!" Tony spat trying to provoke Nick

I squirmed uncomfortable with the idea Sky was having sex with him while mimicking my appearance.

"Look boy if machines turn you on you can put your joy stick where you like for all I care but, I will kill that skank. So you can take your rants to someone else, Damn Dray Bastard!" Suddenly Tony yanked Nick from the tub...


I tried to stand but Ironboy knocked me out...

Labels: , , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Nick does get huffy, doesn't he?

11:27 AM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

well he has good reason JP

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog