Monday, February 05, 2007

Stuck with Stark

So the Draculina affair was over and done with… I was working on the campaign for Fury when Tony walked in….

He shut the door… Oh here it comes…. "Tasha, can we talk.." Tony smiled….

"What can I do for you Mr. Stark…." I asked….taking my gun from my top drawer and stuffed it in the holster…. "I was just on my way out…"


"SO how is things with you and Fury? He treating you good?" Tony got close, you know like when someone has been drinking and they think their face should be in yours….

"Tony, Fury and my relationship is none of your business.." I said pushing him away….

"You know we were once quite a number…" He swayed closer, "I just need to know that the episode earlier was because you wanted to help me out with the Draculina thing and not because you still have …"

"Ancient history Stark!" I folded my arms, "You are a playboy.. If you weren't you might offer poor Carol some security…. You know like the kind that comes with signing a birth certificate… She isn't going to be able to raise that kid on her own…"

He shifted and I knew I had hit a nerve……..

He was grinding his teeth, "Fury also a bit of a player… Just be careful… I don't want to see my girls hurt… and Tasha I mean that in a non-sexual --- or possessive way… I mean that as in my female SHIELD agents.."

Tony walked out and ran into Fury… "Carol is off the show… They need you to bring her in..:"

As Tony walked out of sight Nick walked in shut the door and looked at me…. "Now hell begins…"

TBC here

5 Comments:

Blogger Kid Flash said...

You know you should tie a whisky bottle to a string and make the string lead to a cliff edge.
Then we'll all be happy.
Das Vedanya Tasha.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Sounds like Fury has something to say.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Nightwing said...

Well at least Tony is showing some concern for your well-being.
Did that sentence seem right what so ever?

1:14 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Stark is always playing games. His true aims are usual hidden. He's just too smart for his own good.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

LOL Kid,
always :) capt

lol nightwing
perhaps Xavier

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog