Tuesday, January 30, 2007

OH Tony...... lipstick lies..

"Tasha I need to see you.." Nick called.. I walked into his office….

"That bitch that is pretending to be Vampirella has control over Tony and the others… I need Tony out of it… Don't take it wrong but there is only one Lady I know that can break another woman's hold of a man.. " He growled

"Or at least tempt them away" I smiled playfully…. "Leave Tony to me…"


I caught Tony as he left his office…. "Can we talk…"

"I need to help Lina…. She needs me… She needs my blood and my body.. I want her.." he chanted…

I pressed against him, "Wouldn't you like a small appetizer? Please just a minute…."

I smiled, "Not here in private…"
Okay I dealt with Tony I just hope this doesn't mean that, I am going to end up loosing my job or worse that Tony thinks we are picking up where we left off so very very very long ago…

I reported to Nick… "Tony is been taken care of.. Now do you need to be taken care of too… I just bought a new garter."

he cleared his throat a bit, "Tempting but we still have to deal with Draculina's control on Herc and Wonderman.."

"I quit!" I yell especially at the thought of even touching those two…

Nick laugh, "I may be a son of a bitch but I am not a bastard."

1 Comments:

Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

And yet he got away. oh well at least you didn't have to try that with Thor.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog