Monday, November 06, 2006

Another stolen kiss....


What an evening… The Colonel picked me up in his car… As we were heading to Fade's penthouse Nick had a few things to say... "Though we are off duty, I would like our presence to be an official face for SHIELD. We need to help things heal… So this party is an unofficial official business."

"Yes sir, "I smiled as I crossed my legs revealing my garter…

We got to the Party… I think there were more here who fought against than for … Logan and Ana were dancing… I saw that Miari had returned… I pointed, "Is that Justice with him? It seems she grown since we last saw her."

Nick nodded… Miari walked over and he and Colonel Fury spoke.. " So kid are you backing out on SHIELD are you going to stick around?"

After their conversation and I the colonel decided to mingle some more…

I was getting the colonel a whiskey sour when I saw Justice bump into him.. It was the cutest thing.. Colonel acted very suave as always, I think until he realized she was flirting… Justice kept swaying back and forth asking Nick all kinds of questions…. I walked up with a smile and listened…

"So how does one become a SHIELD agent." She batted her eyes… My goodness was I ever that young…

"Well you’re a little young and I think your parents would rather you not become an SHIELD agent." The Colonel answered with a touch of uncomfortablness

"If I was to talk them into letting me would I be like fighting with you?" She giggles still swaying flirtatiously side to side.. I laughed a bit…
"Justice over here!" Miari yelled…
The young teen waved at Colonel Fury and ran over to her parents...

"Aw how sweet, I think she has a crush on you." I smiled and Fury took the drink and downed it in one gulp…

"It isn't funny." He scowled..

"Colon… Nick it is just a small teen crush. It is normal at that age…" I couldn't help but giggle a bit more.

"Tahsa I am old enough to be…. In my day, a girl that age wouldn't even think of that." He growled

"Of course they did. All girls have a first crush. " I smiled

"Yeah and who was yours?" Nick grinned ... I was saved by the bell

We bumped into Miss Ishikawa who also was a bit bitter…

Soon we met with the Parkers… "So when are you going to ask you friend to dance?" Mrs. Parker asked…

"Actually, Tasha?" I enjoyed seeing this twinkle in Nick's eye… I was very deliberate in my movements to dance really close… Slowly Nick began to relax his hand as it seem to lower from my back to my lower back.. He let go of my hand and touched my shoulder then a red curl that dangled down …. Nick removed the cigar nub and handed to a waiter and then touched my face… his hand on my lower back lowered and squeezed lifting me up and into his body as he moved forward to kiss me…. I closed my eyes and….

SNIKT! ! " Hey Boy get away from her." Thanks Logan perfect timing as always…

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

"Catch 'em young". That should be SHIELD's motto.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog