Tuesday, October 17, 2006

a stolen kiss

I have been helping Colonel Fury with cleaning up SHIELD… I wasn't paying attention to the time and looked up and realized I was alone… I looked at the clock…. Wow is it really that late… Then Nick walked by, "Tasha? You're still here? "

"Yes sir I was just filing some of those reports you asked me to… I also got a hold of Mr. Connor." I smiled as I rubbed my neck…

"very good, come to my office. There is something we need to discuss…" He stated and continued to his office..

I walked into his office and the Colonel rose from his desk… "Can I get you a drink. Vodka on ice right?"

"Yes sir thanks." I said still rubbing my sore neck and shoulder…

I walked over and took the drink, my commanding officer smiled, "See what happens when you work late." He slid his rough hand and fingers massaging my neck and then lifted a finger to caress my jaw line, "I wanted to talk to you privately about some of the accusations that went on the past several weeks," He lifted my chin with the his finger and moved closer Nick was close enough for me to smell his aftershave and I closed my eyes tingling with anticipation just then I was surrounded by glittering light…





I opened my eyes to see, "Who are you!"

A red head and tall beard man stepped forward, "Agent Romanova, I am Dr Crusher and this is Commander Riker, Welcome to the Enterprise."


I was here for the Captain's 300th post party.. I wish I could say it was pleasant but Pantha was there and decided that it was the appropriate time to debate SHIELD policies… Vampi was quiet though.

After the Party I was beamed back… Colonel Fury was gone… damn… Somehow I have a feeling I have lost my chance to hear what Nick had to say…

Or have I, I am Russian after all and romance is my life …

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Glad you were at the party, Tasha!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

hmmm

11:05 AM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

thanks


hmm what Jon

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog