Friday, October 13, 2006

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest part 2: Tony insane

Together the Colonel and I proceeded to West City… Things kept getting Uglier and Uglier… Now reporters have been putting SHIELD in a very negative light… This saddens me… I can see it is very upsetting for Nick to.

SHIELD HQ has been a living nightmare… Tony's armor was rigged or smething and Tony has been comitted....

My commander has been trying to clean things up… First with meeting Vegeta then with Vampi…

I didn't like how she yelled at Nick, I don't think he deserves that! However the Colonel thinks she has every right…

Whatever… He has ordered me to put in a few calls.. He would like SHIELD to set up relief efforts to resupply the aliens that are fighting this band of Aliens called the Corru with food, medical supplies and anything else that would help them.

Some of the top heads at SHIELD and many Politicians want to use this for positive PR, Nick was in a yelling match with them all day. He feels our aid should be quiet and without any interior motive.

He had me contact a group, this group is lead by a Colonel Dane.

While Nick argued with brass about the relief efforts I met with Dane…

SHIELD files on him are vague and classified…

"Hey love so where is ol' Nickie?" The Colonel said as he slapped me on the butt….

I gave him one of those if looks could kill looks, "COLONEL Fury is in a meeting but will be with you shortly."

"SO he is having you keep me company huh, toots?" As I showed this character (to put it nicely) he walked over and pulled one of my commander's cigars as if it was his office… "Ol' Nickie has done good for himself. So why is the Ol' bulldog calling me eh?"

I took the cigar from him before he could light it, "these belong to The Colonel, " He snatched the cigar back…

With a grin, "Hey toots, me and ol' Nickie have share a lot more than just a few stogies! What is mine is his and, " he winked, "what is his is mine… back in the good ol' days we were known as the Gospel Tag team for GOD."

I folded my arms and took the cigar again, "I wasn't aware that the Colonel was religious…"

He ginned, "Oh yeah, between us we kept those sweet girls singing their praises to god all night long. As I am sure Nickie could tell you those dames were finger licking…."

"COLONEL Dane, I do not believe you should be talking about Colonel Fury in this manner he is a respected Hero as for why you have been called he has a situation with some Aliens he seems to think is in your field. They are called the Corru." I placed the cigar back in the box…

"Woah girlie, did you just say the Corru? Funny and ol' acquaintance of mine just contacted me about them…" He got serious…

"Old acquaintance? If I may ask..:" I began to inquire..

"NO you may not," Dane turned as the office door opened and Colonel Fury walked in, "No you may not ask but you can be a good little secretary and fix me and Nickie a few drinks." Then he slapped my backside..

"Jackie! " My commander greeted Dane as if he was a long lost brother…

"Nickie ! You ol' war horse, I would ask what you been up to but as I can see, looks like you have done good for yourself… A nice big Ol' office, a secretary and all the benefits… I sure hope you ain't gone soft ol' man." Dane teased…


"Well Jack if you want ever put that to the test…" Fury smiled teasing back as he opened the cigar box, "smoke?"

"I tried but your pretty little lass seem to mind," he said as he took a cigar from the box… "I tried to tell her we pretty much share everything."

The Colonel flashed me a look and then his old friend grabbed a handful of my….. "So girl where is our drinks!"

I wanted to lay him on the floor at the Colonel's feet but instead I excused myself… "The Colonel can show you where the bar is, if you will excuse me I have a report to file."

[if the walls had ears…. This is what they would have heard inside the office after Black Widow left….

In a huff Agent Romanova left slamming the door behind her.. Colonel Nick Fury grins as he rubs his chin, "Careful Jack, Nat is liable to put you through a wall."

"Well Nickie I have to say, that is some pretty nice tail you got there… So you should know that Vampirella has already called me…" Colonel Dane walks over and sits on the corner of Fury's desk…

"Vampirella?" Fury raises an eyebrow

"Oh yeah she helped some years back with that Legion of Vampires…. She wants me to infiltrate one of the Corru's ship, see if I can find out about.." Dane shook his head

"Justice, can you do it old friend?" Fury walked over and pressed a button and a small bar appeared from the wall…

"Come on Nickie, after all the black ops we use to run, what do you think. " Dane walked over and took a drink Fury poured… "You should also know I took the job."

"Good, if you could keep me updated, but no one else in the agency only me." Fury said taking a drink of his drink

"Sure anything for an ol buddy. When I get back we can pick us up some cats, maybe the filly you got working here and play a little tag team wrestling…. Fury and Dane style.." Dane grinned..

Fury cleared his throat, "I don't know Jack… I am not as young as I use to be…"

"I see… in other words, my suspicions is right and you have gone soft or you sweet on the red head So tell ol Jack, which is it?"]

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

'Going sweet'...what a phrase!

You are invited to my 300th post which will appear Sunday night British time until Tuesday night. Hope to see you there!

3:43 AM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

lol spidy

okay capt

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog