Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Forbidden Fruit part 2 : Mr Fury arrested


After Taking care of the Vampires, Stark's team took down Vegeta…

Neither Deacon nor Stark like that Col. Fury had added Cyclops and Warbird to the arresting team. In fact Stark inform them to back off and just watch…

I looked at the Colonel… He grabbed Deacon, " He's had enough damn it! We don't want to kill him !"

"You're forgetting your place Col. Fury!" Deacon answered" That was when the Colonel socked that sniveling weasel in the Jaw…


He gave me a nod and I nodded back…

I was to hang close to Stark… I over heard his plans on going after Henchman and the Magdalena. Stark has gone freaking mad… Just then I get a message….

"Agent Romanova, You are under orders to report to your commanding officer immediately." The fellow Agent stated..

I found Mr. Fury in his quarters. I knocked and announced myself waiting for order to enter…
When my commander said for me to enter he sounded surprise…

He was siting on his bed, papers sprawled around him. Obviously Mr. Fury was researching some files. He sat in a pair of canvas fatigues, combat boots but he wasn't wearing a shirt, just the pants. I quickly noticed the battle scars spread across his torso but mostly the muscles that framed him from rigorous military training. I glanced a way a little embarrassed that I was just checking out my commander…

"Well, Miss Romanova? What is it?" The Colonel said pulling the cigar from his mouth.
I quickly glanced up into his eyes, "Sir? You order me to report to you?"

"I did no such thing! I want you watching…" before he could bark out the rest, his quarters door swung open and in stepped MPs working with the Agency, Mr. Stark and Mr. Deacon…

"Well if this doesn't look cozy." Mr. Deacon grinned, his Jaw still bruised from where Nick slugged him earlier…

Colonel Fury jumped to his feet, "What the hell is this Stark!"

"You are under arrest Fury! Did you forget the little love tap you gave me? Not to mention your superiors will be unhappy with other forms of love taps you been giving." Deacon looked at me and grinned, "Abusing your subordination, we have been watching you closely an have enough evidence to prove you are unfit to continue your command. Plus we have a mole, I am sure we can get you to fess up…" fess up? I knew then he meant to torture my commander until he confessed to being a mole…

"Place the Colonel under arrest." Stark stated and I moved loyally in front of my commander

"NO! Nat…. Miss Romanova I need you stay out of the brig…" Nick stated then he turned to Mr. Deacon. "You won't be able to get this to stick. It is bogus and you know it."

"This is where you are wrong Mr. Fury, I can, I will and I did. You will be stripped of your rank, position, reputation and will be shoveling dung for the rest of your life." Deacon grinned and walked away

As Mr. Stark marched the Colonel away I tried to plead Nick's case, "The Colonel hasn't done anything inappropriate."

They wouldn't listen… Somehow they have turned innocent photos into smut, twisting facts into lies…. They have made Nick look like he has been working against SHIELD.


Just then as if I didn't have enough to deal with, I receive an angry call….

"WHERE IS SHE!" Miari screamed….

"Mr. Briefs, not now. I have…" I stated calmly…

The Sayian screamed louder causing his voice to echo through the halls from my cell, "WHERE IS SHE!"

"Who?" I asked

Miari Growled, "You know who! Goten told me he saw you eyeballing the company."


"Do you mean your daughter?" I was shocked, "She is missing?"
Nick hadn't told me they sent someone else after her…. Maybe because he didn't know…. But he would had to know…

Miari was screaming threats into my cell and I withdrew to a dark corner, "Be quiet and listen! Yes I was ordered to bring her in but I didn't like the order so I ignored my opportunity to get her and reported that I was unable to breach security. " It was the truth, I knew Nick didn't buy it, He knew how good I was but he didn't fuss or argue. He merely played along. Perhaps because he realized the order was wrong to. I continued, "To my knowledge she isn't here."

"BULL%@*#!!!! If that was true then why is Colonel Fury avoiding my calls!" Miari screamed raising his voice even more…

That made me mad that he would accuse the Colonel, "He would take your calls if he could, but they just arrested him damn it!"

I tried to calm myself, I didn't want to give away my feelings, Nick really didn't need that at the moment, "and apparently they have discovered we have a mole in our section. They are accusing Colonel Fury. They have evidence, information that has leaked out that has only been given to Nick and those assigned under him; Goten, Scott, Carol, You and I. Getting your daughter wasn't my idea and Nick wanted to go to you and ask you to bring her in."

"You think I would go against Vampi's wishes and bring her in?" Miari fussed with much anger

"Look, it's Deacon and Stark… I would help you find her, to get info but Vampires have become super strong, werewolves and all are rampaging cities across the world because of this Age of eternal darkness, we are in the middle of a civil war," at this point my voice became emotional and lost its composure," AND THEY JUST ARRESTED MY COMMANDER!" Did I say my, I meant to say our….

I quickly return to a calm flat tone attempting to stifle any emotion, "I have things to do, but I will make you a deal… I will keep an eye out for any and all information on Justice, if you will keep an eye out on any information about Stark and that weasel Deacon or anything that can be used to help Nick."

I didn't let him get another word in, I saw some Deacon and some of his people coming and hung up quickly.
"Mr. Deacon I want to see and speak with the Colonel." I asked…

Deacon shook his head as he placed his hand in the center of my back, "That will not be possible," he grinned even more as his hand moved slowly south and gave a squeeze, "However if you want to try to convince me otherwise you can come and visit me."


ПОСТУПОК! Не думайте, справедливый поступок! [---- ACT! Don't think, just act! -----]

The old KGB training must have kicked in, because I was staring at Mr. Deacon who had been sent flying across the corridor to the opposite wall and watched as he slide down cupping his bloody nose…

"You broke my nose, you Bitch!" he mumbled in pain…

Lifting my foot and strategically placing the stiletto heel between the legs of Mr. Deacon who was sprawled on the floor and against the wall, I growled through grinding teeth as I grabbed my dagger from my boot, "that's not all I am going to break."

Just then someone grabbed me a shoved me back across to the other wall, "Do you want to end up in the brig too?" Stark barked… "This is precisely why you have been reassigned… You leave for Moscow immediately!"


Reassigned? Moscow?


[Meanwhile in the cell of Colonel Joseph Nicholas Star, an agent carrying a tray enters the room….]

"Mr. Summers, they have you bringing me my food now?" The old soldier stated

Looking around carefully, Scott whispered, "Actually I … uh… I volunteered. To give you this." Scott hands Nick Fury a letter written by Blackwidow…

"She has been reassigned to Moscow?" Nick inquires

Scott shrugs, "I heard from another agent it was because she hit Deacon after he grab some…"

After filling Mr. Fury in on the gossip Cyclops left to meet Miss Danvers for a secret mission…

4 Comments:

Blogger Cyclops said...

So, uh, can I get and autograph Mr. Fury?

5:12 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Moscow can start to be a little chilly at this time of year.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

Haha! The pro reg side is gettin' creamed We;re gonna in this war! ( Does the shirtless happy dance That freaks out Krypto)

4:38 AM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

might want to ask him on SHIELD blog scott
I know I am Russian after all
Captian

sighs at konel

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog