Friday, September 15, 2006

Black Sun Night... part 1

I got my assignment from SHIELD:


My investigation shows he is heading to Florida too…
Its funny for the Sunshine State Florida was awfully dark… I looked around to ask someone but I was in a ghost town… Although something happened here…

The streets were puddle up with blood. Claw marks and blood stained the houses…

Suddenly a dark figure flew in behind me…. Blade must have came from one of those tall Palm trees…
"Your lucky," He said in his melodramatic tone…

"What happened here?" I asked…

He looked at my stingers, "Those better be made of silver…"

I shifted my weight, "A special Adamant-silver mixture dart with a poison that paralyzes my target. Why?"

"The poison wont do you any good, and I suggest you shoot those stingers to kill." He moved around me and examined the door of a house…

"Blade what is happening?" I demanded…

He looked up at the sun, "Noticed how the days have gotten shorter, a little early for this year don't you think?"

I knelt down next to him, "Vampires? That is what you're going to tell me right?"

"What SHIELD dot believe in Vampires? " He smirked

"Vampires and Werewolves have been few in number. Their attacks have been much like that of the occasional Shark or wild animal attack…" I responded…

"That was because people like me had help in this war, but not anymore. The Sun you see, it still keeps them at bay but soon … Every day the day gets shorter. Every day we get closer to our impending nightmare… Soon they will swarm and there will be no stopping them." Blade stood and looked around…

"What happened here Blade last time, " I demanded as I notice the sun sink faster than normal to place us in darkness…It was as if a camera had been sped up but yet Blade and I the Earth still moved normal.

"VAMPIRES!" Blade answered me just as snarling came running behind me. With Quick reflexes I twisted away as Blade impaled the bloodthirsty girl with a silver stake…

Suddenly our ghost town awakened… The citizens of Palatka Florida had all been turned into Vampires…

The community that carried the Simenole name for Boat Crossing and sat along the ST John's river was now a Vampire Coven…. I am strong and I am not a coward but I am also not a fool… but I know Blade and I alone could not fight a population of 10,462.

"What do we do? Fight until the Dawn? Can we hold them for 12 hours?" I said looking at the swarm

Blade snarled, "Haven't you been listening? The Days are shorter and the night is a lot longer. What do we do? We release as many as we can and if your religious pray to whatever god you believe in. Though I imagine he isn't listening since you sent the last thing he sent you away."

"You mean Vampirella? You mean this thing with the Sun and Vampires, it's because of Vampirella?" I asked as I moved my back to his back…

"She kept these things from growing out of control. She has a way of knowing when the suck heads are up to stuff… So she can stop it before it is started… Without her Humans are just cattle… We need her back… We need her to find out why the Sun is setting early and rising late and why even in the day it is clouded… " He explained drawing his sword…

"I know where she is Blade, Sky City. Can you bring her back?" I fired my stingers at a few advance Vampires…

He said nothing; he couldn't because in a flash the citizens that were now Vampires attacked… Just then 3 armor trucks came through they fires large cannon balls of silver in the air that exploded I saw the spikes of silver raining down as Blade grabbed me…

"Take cover…." He screamed as we dove under one of the armor vehicles… The Vehicles kept firing and spikes kept raining down from the sky…

"Who are they?" I asked…

"Friend's of Johnny Blaze, Why don't you try to register him…" Blade asked with a smile

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyclops said...

That Blade is an intense guy. Of course Ghost Rider is a whole other level of intense. I hope your suit is flame proof.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

Hmm Scott arent you suppose to be watching SHI?

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog