Saturday, September 09, 2006

New Orders- from SHEILD

I entered into the room of Mr. Fury. "How did it go?"

"Cain Reaper has not signed, he may be a problem. We had to arrest Miss Ishikawa. However we did it quietly, no newspapers or reporters. Just as you wanted."

My boss shifts to sit up to his desk, "Well done as always, we have always been able to count on you. I wish that the fool Wonder…. Well wonder doofus didn't cause such a scene, I didn't want the Sayian's face plaster on the old tube. I don't want anyone's face up on the television. I want this to be quiet. Now…" Nick Fury puts his head into his hands. " Damn it! Of all the bone headed things Vegeta could have done He just had to force our hand! that arrogant son of a Bitch !"

Mr. Fury called for reports for us to know who we were dealing with…

After a while Nick looked at me, " Natasha get Thor on the line."


I turned to the door…. "and Natasha, go talk to Deacon, he has another Job for you. Again nice work on the SHI case."

I contacted Thor and informed him Nick wanted to see him and went to see Mr. Deacon…


"AH Black Widow, How lovely to see you," the bald man states with a sugary tone like a snake, "I am disappointed, I had hoped to see you in my favorite leather outfit not a business dress ."

"You have a Job for me?" I sternly inquired

"Yes, I do… We want you to go and see Pantha, a drakulon, shape shifter… Register her and question her as to the where abouts of the other Drakulon, Vampirella. As well as the children. " He said pushing forward a file...

"Why not ask the boyfriend, he works for us…" I was confused…

"Mr. Briefs is helping asses the Sayian threat at the moment, You may be needed in that one as well but locating Vampirella and Justice Briefs is our top priority." He said with a smile… "Also if you happen to meet with Mr. Briefs, you are not to mention this. It isn't your place."

I took the files and walked off, Mr. Deacon under estimates me and he certainly forgets my sordid past of missions. I know only to well the interest SHIELD has in this priority goes beyond the registration act.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyclops said...

What's with you humans and your need to register everything?

Mutants, super-heros, weddings . . I mean come on.

4:20 AM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

It is for the best...

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog