Sunday, September 10, 2006

Speak with the Sayian...

I entered and found Pantha a sleep but not for long. I introduced myself and handed her registration papers. I also began questioning her on Vampirella and Justice….

The Drakulonian was being stubborn, She shook her head and preached, "Have you any idea what you have done?"

soon Carol Danvers entered….

Pantha and the Warbird exchanged words and then I remind the cat-shape shifter why I was there.

When my com went off… I was being called to HQ…

I left Pantha with an ultimatum and proceeded to HQ…


"Mr. Fury." I said as I walked in…

"Go to the Negative Zone and speak with Gohan. Let him know we are planning on arresting his wife. Show him this picture." Mr. Fury said handed me a photo…

"What about my assignment about…." I began to question when Mr. Deacon walked over from the shadows….


"Someone has volunteer to take that case over… Vampirella and Justice are no longer your concern. " Mr. Deacon said….

I nodded my head and proceeded to the Negative zone to see Gohan…

[Meanwhile right after Miss Romanova leaves a small group enters…..]

"Nick these are the group of mutants I mentioned, Ed Custard and associates." Mr. Deacon smiled

"Mr. Fury and Mr. Deacon, we will find both these renegades and have them register." Ed and his group stated…

Nick looked over each mutant member, "Good. We want this done quietly. "

"Sure, not a problem," Ed shook his head…

Mr. Fury glanced at Mr. Deacon and then back at Ed, "If the rumors are true about her leaving Earth, then we can not do anything but if she comes back…"

"You mean when," Mr. Deacon interrupted, "She will come back.:."

"Well when she does, both she and the little girl should be registered, the little girl has to be brought in for a few test so we have our information updated on her. We clear?" Nick Fury said with force

The group of mutants smiled, "Loud and clear."








3 Comments:

Blogger Cyclops said...

Ah, there just a bunch of wannabe X-Men, GI Joe rejects. They wouldn't last 5 seconds in the Danger Room.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

your about to lose your prisoner missie !

2:27 AM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

Glad to have you aboard Scott

stands aside for Goku

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog