Friday, September 22, 2006

Ignoring my duty... part 1: Justice the child

Making my way to find Mr. Briefs, I was forced to fight a lot of Vampires… Then Undead Skeletons swarmed me….

It was a tough fight but some firing came from above…. They were firing UV rays at the Vampires… The problem was that without the Sun to refuel the cells we would soon run out of UV energy.

I saw my boss, Nick Fury he waved and I continued on my mission… Glance back to see the Hellicarrier moving in the opposite direction.

When I arrived at the Capsule Corp I found Miari and his twin brother fighting more Vampires…

I took my UV staffs and began to fight…

"Mr. Briefs, we need to get Vampirella back here!" I yelled…

The two were blasting but having no effect on the Vampires, I yelled again, "UV and Solar energy is their only weakness…"

The Boys looked at each other then began to use a different blast this time the Vampires exploded in a cloud of ash….

Just then a swarm of bats came out of no where… Some of the Vampires screamed… "She has returned!"

I saw Miari go glassy eye, if it weren't for his brother he would have been Vampire food for sure…

"Only UV rays and Dragon breath or flame will kill them." Vampirella screamed….

I through her a staff that was 3/4 charge and continued to fight with the other one… My staff was less than half way full… I was worried that I wouldn't last but we did…

There was this awkward moment when Mr. Briefs and Vampirella kissed, for some reason I was thinking of my Boss. I tried to shake it off… "Forbidden fruits only can mean trouble."

The one they call Trunks looked at me and said, "HUH?"

Vampirella took the UV staff, "Mind if I borrow this?"


"Yes, can I help?" I inquired

"No this is my burden." The heroine stated…

Miari stepped forward, "Where are the kids?"

"Hotstuff was summoned to Hades, and think of Justice if you go to her and don't wake her up…. Your mom will explain." Then Vampirella was gone…

Just then my wrist com beeped… "incoming visual from Nick Fury…"

It was a video feed of Vampirella handing the little girl to a security guard here… I excused myself and opened up a secure audio with Mr. Fury… "Mr. Fury, what is this feed about?"

"Mr. Deacon wants you to confirm it is the child Justice Briefs." Mr. Fury said in a sour tone. I known him long enough to sense he didn't like this.

"Nick, if…. This is…" I was trying to find the words, I knew I had to be careful of what I said with Trunks not far….

"We have our orders, follow them." Nick closed the connection…

I sighed and walked over to Miari, he was searching the Corporation grounds for more Vampires while Trunks was eyeballing me…

A scream caught our attention and our head snapped to the horizon, or least what should be the horizon…


A woman.. female Vampire came running screaming… both Briefs' got in fighting stance and then hesitated…

Another figure swooped down and grabbed the woman, I recognized her it was Karen and that would mean….

"Cabain?!?" Trunks called out…

Cain struggled it was cleared it was fighting what he had become…. Searching for some clarity… He hissed at Miari, "STAY AWAY!"

I saw the guard all had walked away, this was my chance to see if the child… I turned away as if I hadn't seen my opportunity…

"Stay.. stay… I … She…. The Song… Her song…. Calling…. UGH!!!!!" Cain screamed

He pulled the Sayian armor off and wings sprouted. He had been turned. As he let go of Karen she charged but Cain was able to grab her again…

"Brothers… Vampirella... danger... Lilith … song…… my head…… She... come for me….. Kill Us… KILL US before it is too late…. " Cain was drooling and foaming like a rapid dog fighting the thirst…

Miari looked confused and Trunks spoke up, "I remember Vampi telling me that Lilith has the power to put her voice in your head, it's like a song that controls you over the wind."

"If she comes, I won't be able to…. Not strong enough…. Failure… KILL US:…" Cabain continued to rant…

I spoke up, "Lilith is ultimately strong, everything we send her way dies with just a wave of her hand. She controls even the strongest."

"Vampi always warned me about this. Lilith can't be let out of Hades she said, or there would be no stopping her. I remember we spoke after our experience when Dad got the Dragon gift…" Trunks continued

"KILL US BROTHERS!… if ….. care…. Please…." Cain was suffering and loosing control of what he was…

I watched both Trunks and Miari look at one another and nod as they got in stance to fire they said, "Good Bye brother, good bye sister."

Just then something came flying down…. "Blade?" I yelled…

"Don't do it… If you have something strong enough cage them…. As soon as Vampirella puts things right we will use the cure. If it doesn’t work then kill them…" Blade said as Cain lost control and attacked…

It took all 4 of us not one of us could control Cain alone, with his Vampire abilities mixed with his Sayian he was too strong…

Blade through a net on Karen which held for a short while… Blade held Cain's arms and I and Trunks held the other while Miari held his head and kept him from biting us…

Finally we got him to a cage and threw him in… Then Blade brought Karen….

Cain lost control and was beating himself blood trying to get out…

"Don't worry he won't get out of there." Trunks said…

Miari rushed away, "I can't leave Justice here, I can't risk that he does get out."

My wrist com started beeping.. Mr. Fury was paging me, "Return to the Hellicarrier:"


I took my leave and Blade went to help Vampirella…

Miari came out looking a little strange, "Trunks we really need to find mom."

3 Comments:

Blogger Cyclops said...

I'm thinking maybe you should just kill Caine. I mean he's a Sayian right? Those guys resurrect as good as new in a matter of moments. Kind of like a reset.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Son Goten said...

That's just Brolly, the rest of us have to use dragonballs

6:58 PM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

not if we have to Scott

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog