Monday, September 25, 2006

Forbidden Fruit

I was called back to the Helicarrier. I walking in when I hear the secretary say ",Next"
Then that mutant rushes by me in to Mr. Fury's office,. "Agent Cyclops reporting for duty!"

I walk in behind him followed by Warbird who winks at Scott…. I look at my boss, "Looks like you are busy, shall I wait outside. "

"NO! Mr. Summers, Miss Danvers… Your assignment is to go and arrest the Mutants and other heroes that were endangering the lives of civies down in the stadium. The Helicarrier is already on route. Report to Tony Stark he will be leading the team.." Mr. Fury then looked at me and motioned with his finger for me to follow him.

We left his office and his voiced lowered to a whisper as we walked to the brig…. "There is few people I trust, Natasha you are one of them.." He stopped and moved close, for a moment I was distracted by the musky scent of his after-shave.

"Forbidden fruit" I gasped

"Excuse me?" Nick stated confused by my outburst. I was embarrassed because it wasn't my intention to say it out loud, "Nothing, please sir continue."

"There is something you should know." Nick led me to a viewer, I couldn't believe my eyes. How foolish, even I am smarter to…. "Mr. Fury, Nick…. I am an agent of SHIELD and will follow orders but some things."

"I know, I don't like how things are going." My commander stated… "I need you to do your special thing and keep an eye on some people." His voice emphasized certain words and I knew he needed me to spy on Agents and members of SHIELD. I knew who Mr. Fury was speaking of as well.

"I will not let you down." I saluted and turned to walk away. Nick grabbed my arm, his hand gently touched the small of my back as he whispered in my ear, "be careful."

As I walked away I whispered under my breath again, "Forbidden fruit!"

I was carefully watching Deacon and another when my wrist com went off. I had been watching him for almost 30 minutes, well basically ever since I left Mr. Fury. Then my wrist com went off, "Black Widow my last orders will have to wait. Meet me on the landing bay…

When I arrived I found many SHIELD agents with Mr. Fury, Warbird, Cyclops and Wasp looking down at the stadium… In the Stadium was Vegeta and a few others but that wasn't why I was called as I looked at what was heading towards the Stadium I saw an army of undead; skeletons, zombies and Vampires lead by Count Vlad Dracula riding a undead stead…

"I don't think we have enough UV staffs…" I state….

Warbird grabbed Scott's arm, "Isn't your mutant ability fueled by the Sun?"

"Yes but my optic blast has no heat. It is just kinetic." Scott stuttered…

Carol sighed, "My energy blast is Photonic, so its electromagnetic and wont do me any good against them."

Mr. Fury stuck his cigar stub in his mouth and raised a large gun, "This puppy shoots Solar energy so I am covered." He then throws me a lighter carry version, "and so are you Natasha." Nick then grinned, "If you two Muties need something check the weapons locker."

When went down to the Stadium. Vegeta decided to fly down and have words with my commander..

"What are you doing here?" The Sayian barked

Nick got up in the Sayians face and blew smoke, "We are here to help."

"Sure why not, you sure are doing a bang up job so far." The Prince spat sarcastically…..


The Professor looked at Cyclops….


"Can we focus people!" Carol yelled….


"Well well if it isn't the Prince of all Sayians. I think it is only befitting that we Princes be present to lead our armies." Vlad gloated…


Just then a vampire rushed at Warbird, instinctively Cyclops used his optic beam rather than his riffle… The Vampire was blasted back…. The blood suck stood and laughed but only for a second before a panic scream was heard and in a delayed reaction he exploded… Everyone looked at Scott…

"Agent Summers it would seem that you're optic bean though doesn’t posse any heat does posse UV factors. do SHIELD a favor and send Vlad a message right down the middle of his army." Nick stated


Scott threw Xavier his riffle, "They are only effected by Solar, UV or dragon breath fire." and then Scott fired a powerful optic blast right in the center of Vlad's army as Carol and I fired our rifles….

Vegeta also fired some kind of Dragon fire power he had… Gaia teleported everyone else out…..

Vlad starred at Vegeta, "Not much of an army you have."


"more than enough to beat you," the Prince taunted…


Soon the Prince of Sayians and Prince of Darkness collided….. Fighting…..

"Dragon Fire and UV don't effect me. As long as Lilith is free from Hades we Drakulonians are invincible." I could hear Vlad taunt Vegeta…

I was firing my rifle occasionally looking at Nick he was amazing….


Then a group of Vampires flew in cheering, "Queen Lilith has found Vampirella! Soon the humans last hope will die!"

I saw Vlad look at them and then at Vegeta. The Sayian was holding his own. I couldn't hear what Vlad said to Vegeta but the Sayian released the damn fiend and let him leave.

"Damn it Vegeta what are you doing!" I yelled as a vampire grabbed me.

I saw his fangs extend and then was covered in ash as Nicks large muscle arms grabbed me and turned my face to expose my neck, "Were you bitten?"

"No." I said looking into his eye… Mr. Fury let me go and went over to Scott, "Agent Summers keep these beast from advancing…" He then walked over and took position to continue his rifle fire at a large group advance to us…