Friday, October 27, 2006

Nick... Shaken and Stirred

As the Colonel had ordered I was seeing personally to all the jobs that had to be done here at HQ…

"Agent Romanova, We have a report of a complete black out in Vegas, phone and power lines are down." The woman stated…

"Really, can you get me Colonel Fury?" I sounded worried because I was

"No Ma'am, There is no way… Seen the Mini-hellicarrier to investigate and provided assistance to the Colonel if needed." I said…

I sat down and began continue to delete and destroy all digital information that pertained to the Conners' Protection department.

I had already transferred the information to hard disk then before he left gave all files, a total of 350 file boxes to Mr. Fury. The Colonel wanted to take them to a location only he would know.

Working late was starting to catch up with me…

The phone rang, "This is David, we have had a Goliath incident. Need to meet with Fury ASAP. "

The phone hung up…. David when refereed to Goliath was John Conners, and it meant either one of his people were terminated, attacked by a terminator or another possible target for a terminator had been located…

Fury wasn't here. I knew that Conner wouldn't use telephones for long. So I would have to try to get a hold of the Colonel or locate Mr. Conners myself.

As I was walking out the door, I saw the Mini- Hellicarrier arrive. Colonel Fury rushed down to me, "Tasha, are you alright?"

"Of course Colonel but Little David called, Goliath has been scaring him again." I stated…

Colonel Fury shook his head and cupped my face, "Tasha you know I would never hurt you. Never ever."

I smiled at my commander, "Yes Sir." I notice he was shaken up, "Are you okay sir?"

He dropped his hands and shook his head yes, "You say David called."

"Yes, he said…" I began to quote…

"The TX known as SKY may have killed Cinders. Agents that I sent found the cabin a shambles but no body." The Colonel stated…

He turned to leave, "Colonel, Why didn't you go yourself?"

"I had to come and see if you were okay." Fury stated

"Sir?" I asked

"Nothing, never mind. I have to go meet Conners." My commander left… and I followed…

"Fury there was one more thing… Your old friend, Dane sent this file. It is a copy of what he sent Vampirella." I handed my commander the report that came in for him from the Wetworks…

The Colonel took the file and then drove off…

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

The TX is not an easy person to get along with.

3:51 AM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

you must stay strong to keep our streets safe . cool blog !!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

no she isnt Capt

thanks for coming by cool

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog