Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Awake from darkness...

I stirred, I was woozy …. I tried to sit up… "Tasha, easy…. Don't sit up to fast…" A face came into focus… It was Colonel Fury… With my strength I kicked him away…. Nurses and Doctors came running over I was fighting… My last memory of the colonel… of Nick….

"Nyet, Get off!" I screamed…. I saw Fury coming… "Who are you!"

"Tasha it is me! Its Nick! Everyone leave the room!" He roared as his large arms grabbed a hold of me…

"but Colonel…" a nurse protested…

"DO it!" The image of Fury screamed…

"NYET!" I fought against him….

Then his warm mouth covered mine… as he pulled a way he spoke, "Tasha it is me…. " He pulled me into his body and whispered into my ear… "It was that mega-mutant-bitch-bot! Not me… doll… I swear it wasn't me… but I am here now… We got the tin can… We got her…"

I was breathing heavy into his chest… So ready to fight if he turned… but his smell the warmth of him… He leaned down and kissed me again…

After a while he raised and handed me the file… "The Dr say you are healing, that is the case file… It will explain what happened… " He walked out telling the others to leave me be….


I read through Case file number File# 116441203123691416
Goten's post mission's report

And the criminal investigation…. The futuristic terminator --- the mutant cyborg known as Sky… had been apprehended… The Virus would only work once and not for long, but long enough to weaken her…

After the bad damage most all her cybernetic systems were damage and all that was left was her organic systems which was injured… She immediately cocooned…

Our investigation shows this is an adaptation from the mutant Dreamweaver…. Our eggheads were able to find and use rays to keep her in this cocoon…

Colonel Nicholas Fury was arrested of 1 account murder in the 1st degree of the victim Miss Stacy Faux and 1 account of attempted murder of… the victim's name was mine….

Because of the existence of Sky there was reasonable doubt… but no real proof of his innocence…. Until the cocoon secreted the last remains Sky had of Fury's DNA……


So my night… well morning was not with Colonel Fury but with…..




I heard the Colonel call for me he found me in the corner of the shower I was curled up in a fetal position, my skin bleeding from the excessive scrubbing….

"Easy Tasha…" his gruff voices whispered as he pulled a towel and wrapped it around me… I wasn't sure I should tell him… There was no mention of … it in the records….

"Tasha, I am taking you to my home… Dr say you can be released but I see your in no condition to be alone." The Colonel said as he lifted me up and carried me out…

As we drove to his place I asked, "How did Tony get your job?"

"I am still working on that one." He grooved lighting a cigar…

In the morning I watched him walk past the guest bedroom door… "Why didn't you wake me… I will only be a second…"
I jumped up and began to get ready….

"A second for what? You just stay here and rest.. you haven't been cleared for work…" He scolded…

"I am fine… I am going to work…. " I insisted…

"I still think you stay home and rest… I could work from home." He said opening a laptop….

I walked into the bathroom to do my makeup "Colonel, I am fine besides if you take off Tony might end up staying in your office and seat." I turned and winked… though I was smiling and teasing though my skin was still crawling from that thing… "Is it okay if I stay here though a few days?"

"I was hoping you would." He grinned as he walked into the bathroom…
" stop looking at my ass…." I teased….

"What--- I wasn't…." He blushed, it is nice to know I can make my Colonel blush….

"Okay maybe I was…" He chuckled taking another look….


3 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good to see you're still in one piece, Tasha.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Tony Stark Iron Man said...

take all the time you need to recover.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

thank you both

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog