Friday, January 12, 2007

Helping Vampi.. part 2

I was helping Vampi… Each person Killed was born on the same day… I went to meet Vampi after informing her…

She showed me how to get to the Dragon Library.. There we found out some information, which would explain her daughter falling into a coma…

I went to find Agent Briefs.. Inform him of his daughter's needs… His son HS was there so after calling Miari I proceeded to seek out Vegeta…

Vegeta was in a hotel, I pass Dr Briefs as I was heading to the Prince's room… I knock and wait for him to answer…

Vegeta screams a bit annoyed, "WHAT???"

I sigh, "It's Agent Romanova, may I come in?"

Vegeta shouts, "If this is about iron man's little plan then No! If not enter!"

I open the door, "I support Fury NOT Stark ... I am here to let you know what we found about Justice..."

I explain everything we know at this point….

"Even SHIELD has factions I see.... So what do you want from me?" Vegeta steps forward wearing a towel and drying his hair with another

"Want? Your granddaughter is in a coma.. I have told Agent Briefs and thought you would like to know... Miari is bringing her weapons..." I state in disbelief…

Vegeta throws the towel a side, " Humans always so emotional. If it works out fine if not there will be vengeance"

"How can you be so cold hearted.... " shakes head... "Fu Ji Saga is trouble..... Your daughter in law has gone to fight him -- it and your granddaughter may be the one to have to fight it alone... Forget it... Fury told me to keep all family members informed.. You have been informed..."

" Whatever" He says as I slam the door… I pull my cell phone…

"HI... I just had an interesting Conversation with Vegeta think we could meet for coffee?" I purred looking at a nice little slinky number…


Fury sounds tired, " Yeah let me guess A small taste of that man's attitude was enough huh?"

"yes.. you can say that... So where would you like to meet I see something I might buy to wear and was wondering if you could tell me what you thought?" I say driving off from the hotel…

" Sure let me finish. I have a little work to do since Stark is a no show today. Oh and if you think Vegeta's bad I should let you meet up with Namor one of these days." Fury replied

"No thanks ... Perhaps we can talk about your Campaign strategy." I purred some more.
" Ok meet you in an hour or so." I heard him smile…



I cant wait until tonight...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

As long as that day wasn't January 14th.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Kowabunga! I have a feeling your mission will succeed.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

LOL Jean Luc


I did Prof

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog