Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tony needs to work on his timing

I have been staying with Colonel Fury in the guestroom…. We have been preparing to petition for his job to be returned to him…

Today he received an email from Agent Briefs… for dinner….


"I bet he wants to explain why he rallied to help Stark." Nick said….

"Well, then I guess you better accept…" I smiled….

"Can you get me some flowers… not roses or anything that would be in-appropriate… I don't want Miari to get jealous… oh and a bottle of JD." He clipped the end of his cigar…


I spent the evening working then went to bed earlier… I heard Colonel Fury when he entered… From his stumbling and the noise I would say he was drunk…

Then I felt a warm body enter the bed with me….

"Colonel Fury?" I looked at him, still in his cloths…past out… I wasn't sure if he came in here by accident or on purpose… after all his room is just one more door down…

I climbed out and pulled off his combat boots… His jacket and Shirt… unbuckled his belt … then I covered him…

I went to sleep in his room … It wasn't easy as the sheets smell of his aftershave…

When I woke to get ready for work I noticed he hadn't a waked… I slipped in to get my cloths….
"uhhhhh…" He rubbed his head….

"Morning sleepy head…" I smiled

"Tasha what are you doing in my room. "the look on Nick's face as he looked around and seemed to realized he was in the wrong room…

I stretched seductively and like a cat moved to the bed, "What don't you remember? I am hurt"
I know I shouldn't tease the colonel but who would resist the opportunity really…

To My surprise the Colonel grabbed me, "Well then we will have to work on my memory wont we."

Nick flipped me over pinning me to the bed as he moved in between my legs… my first thought was… yes!… I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him down to me….

His mourning unshaven face leaned in gentle kissing my upper lip… Suddenly his cell phone went off then that damn viewer bot came in….

Incoming message from Tony Stark….

"FURY!" Tony yelled then began choking … "Ummmmm"

Fury and I jumped up…

Fury growled at the screen, "Damn it Stark."

Stark stuttered… "I need you in my office ASAP."

Fury growled more, "Can't you see you are interrupting something!"
Stark took a firm voice, " I expect to see you in my office in 30 minutes."

I noticed Tony tilting his head as he was staring hard at my backside… (what is it about my ass?)

Fury cleared his throat….

"Okay 1 hour…." Tony barked and then the screen went blank…

Fury walked past… "I have dibs on the shower…" he disappeared into the hall and then the bathroom… I heard the water come on….




Now Colonel never under estimate a trained spy…. I thought as I picked the bathroom lock…
I stepped in, "How dare you pull rank over gender." I said with a smile…..

4 Comments:

Blogger Yamcha said...

Why don't you people get it? I held her enough! Vegeta just did domething to control her mind look how easily they did it too Iron Man!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That was definately bad timing with poor Stark!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Tony Stark Iron Man said...

The things I've seen

7:23 PM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

you are so lost Yama

yes Capt P it was...


Tony put your eyes back in your head

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog