Saturday, January 06, 2007

Helping Vampi.. part 1

My work is a mile high on my desk… hercules has been bugging me... I told him I AM NOT leaving Fury... Tony bitched me out because I haven't been filing my reports… Well it is because I haven't written them… I have been swamped! Miari asked me to help find some information for Vampirella… As hard as she is on Fury I was reluctant but Miari is a fellow SHIELD agent…

We picked up the bodies as Vampi had asked.. Miari related her exact words to me, "Vampi would like SHIELD to pick up the bodies and find out who they are and why they may have been killed… She can find no connection seems they didn't know each other and have nothing in common… One a house wife on her way from taking her husbands suits to the dry cleaners… a couple on a moonlit walk… a homeless beggar… and baby from the hospital… Could you have them check the blood see if there is anything missing or added if there is a biological tie… " He stated continued…

So I went through the files… We did autopsy and found nothing… I had been going over this in and out… Nick walked in and kissed me behind the ear at my neck line…

"Tasha you are tease, give this a rest…" He lectured as he began to massage my shoulders… I wanted to melt in his arms but this was such a mystery…

"I can't Miari is pretty sure this Fu saj what ever is dangerous…. I probably wont be home.. In fact perhaps it is time I started staying back at my place.. I mean I am paying rent there.." I really didn’t want to go back, I liked staying with the Colonel but I heard a rumor that there might be a vote and he could have a chance to become full Director again… It was suggested that someone might use my relationship with him to undermine his chances."

He sounded hurt but I didn’t get to explain as he walked off…

I must have dose off because the loud ring of my phone woke me…

"Hello… Justice? Miari isn't here…. I will call him and I am on my way!" I said….

I called Miari, "Your little girl is in a coma they are taking her to the Hospital now!"

I rushed there….

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Im surprised you listen to Tony Stark, your a hard worker and very beautiful (I can't quite say the same for Tony) yet he seems to give absolutely no form of encouragement.
Ever thought of stealing his whisky?
Robin.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good to see you in action again, BW.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Somehow I don't really see you as the writing reports type, BW.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

I dont robin

thanks capt


I m not Proff

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog