Sunday, September 16, 2007

What to do with a peeping Tom Tony

"Tony jr clone!" I yell. The little creep was in my window peeping again.

I can't even relax in my home without being spied on.

He just took off... after I threatened to bend him over my knee and he was laughing. The little creep. I really wish Tony would have a talk with him...

SHIELD had a blog birthday and we had a small Party. Tony has been working toward his campaign and Fury has been investigating Skrulls.


As for me I am going cure Iron Boy from peeping in my windows. So I called my Aunt... My big Aunt from Russia. I let her use my bedroom and bathroom and I waited silently...


I heard that little teen creep scream, "UGH MY EYES!!!!"






Yes I don't think he will come around again....

My Aunt from Russia
Do you?

Labels: , ,


4 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Stark Ironboy said...

No. I've been selling the pictures I made to some guy with a fat fetish I;'ll be aroud more than ever! See you soon.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Duchess-General Amelia Cartwright said...

There is always the beating up, and throwing out a window, way to deal with the peeping toms. In the middle of space, where the vacum will kill them.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

From what Ironboy said, it didn't do a lot of good.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

UGH tony!!!!! get your little prick clone

good idea Duchess

no JP it didnt

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog