Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Who is a fraid of the big bad Corru

Things have been going well with the Election as we get closer I have to laugh at Fury.. He had to kiss babies only to be puked on by them. He had to shake a lot of hands with a lot of weird people. Hug old Grannies that gave him their panties….. Speaking of which yes, I did go to his place and get my personal item back….

In the morning I had to leave early to do some work… Fury kept pulling me down on the bed, "5 more minutes Tasha.."

"Nick… I have to get tot the office… " I giggled… As I dressed he undressed me.. He really can be impossible at times….

I think we have had sex at least twice in every inch of his place… I was leaving with him begging me to stay when I saw a dark figure….

I pulled my guy as did Fury… The figure lit a cigar slightly lightening his face and then blew out the match to resume the darkness… "Nickie! Tell me it isn't so? My old war horse buddy tell me you didn't let Red whip you did you? What would the troops say?"

"Tasha…" Fury said with a smile as he smacked my ass, "Could you.."

I glared at Colonel Dane, remembering my first meeting with him... the slob was back….. "See you later, " I teased and was making fun of Nick, " Ni…c…k..i..e…"

As I left I heard Fury dropping ice into a glass and pouring a drink, "Hey, Jackie… So what brings you planet side? Corru threat over?"

"No Nickie but the kid is in Danger.." As Dane voice went cold, I was stunned… I tried calling Vampirella's house to speak with Miari but he isn't there….

I will try his cell…..


Agent Briefs is probably already at the office… I get there and he wasn't there… Which was strange since he had a press conference with Tony today… Stark had to do the conference alone….

I wonder what is happening…..



The adventure is continued here:
Fury , Vampi , Justice , HS , Trunks , Vegeta

Labels: , , ,


4 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Fury seems to be behaving like a typical election candidate...having an affair with a woman.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Nightwing said...

Well it seems the both of you don't really need any sexual healing.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm glad you haven't updated because I really like that picture on top.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

LOL to you all esp Prof X

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog