Monday, February 19, 2007

Play time with Fury

Well, the thing with Carol is over.. During the end I was signaled to follow Nick… One of the well… Big Brothers signaled that the inquiry had gone on long enough….

"That Sleaze found out stuff that we at SHIELD do not want the public to know! It's not a conspiracy.. Just for the safety of the mutants and non-mutants… Do you know what would happen if he started telling the press how one could get their hands on the cure? Now we at SHIELD are trying to shut these illegal back alley clinic's down but it has to be done quietly… Personally I wouldn't be so surprise if that To Hell got Stark a sample to replace the missing one… Anyhow To Hell could damage the rep of SHIELD and we can not allow that… So .." He paused


"We let Carol Danvers get away with a crime?" Fury asked

I shifted a bit….

"Honestly Fury we don't have concrete evidence.. To Hell is right… " He said after leaving….

I sighed, "I guess I better get back to your campaign.."

Fury pulled me around the corner and close, "You coming by tonight?"

I licked his dry lips and teased them open as I nibbled his bottom lips, "why, got an itch needing scratching?"

He slid his hands up under my skirt, he slowly used his hands to memorize the silk of my stocking and then slide his hand under the strap of my garter belt…. "Are these regulations?"

"Since when have I ever been a regs kind of girl?" I rested my weight into him as his hands ran up and lifted me into him .. I wrapped my legs around him while my hands rested around his neck… Our lips meeting, the kiss deepening….. The roughness of his fresh shaven face brazing my skin as he pulled from our kiss and nestled between my breast popping the top two buttons of my blouse.

My fingers entwined in his hair and he set me down….. quickly unbuttoning my straps of my garter from my stockings
He then grabbed my thighs and kissed me roughly… He then whispered in my ear, "Hope you don't mine but I didn't have time for breakfast…"

He lowered to his knees, I shivered in the chill, my fingers grabbing at his hair…..

He stood tucking my panties into his pocket, "You want these back then you have to come and get them tonight….

He walked around the corner as I lowered my skirt and refastened my garter to my stockings….

Looks like I will be paying the colonel a visit…. I was heading out to speak to Logan when I see this on TV.. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Logan… He sniffed, "You and Fury eh?"

How does he always know these things?

5 Comments:

Blogger cooltopten said...

I,m sure logan uses his wolf like sense to smell it. thats how he knows :)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You certainly have a torrid life!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Nightwing said...

Oh that's just great, not only am I bombarded with silly drug campaings but now political propaganda? Logan? He's trained to be able to smell those kinda things.
Nightwing.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

You're pretty tolerant for a black window. None of the ones I've ever seen would let a male steal her knickers. You're also a much better kisser than the average spider and could even teach female gorillas a thing or two.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

yeah Cool he does
Hmm Capt

lol nightwing

I try gorilla

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog