Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A break from the office



Ever had a bad day? A bad week? A bad year? Well join the crowd... At the office, I was grounded because of my relationship with Nick Fury. I spent the time training then Nick got me back in the field...


Between Tony's election and other SHIELD business Nick has been busy.


While Tony has been running around with Carol to ask for peoples votes (like at this construction site), the work load has been all on Nick.



Well at least Iron Boy isn't peeping through my windows any more...

He was doing that for a while but I think something else finally caught his eye or maybe Fury got to him.. I am not sure...

So Last night I was waiting at a romantic night club for Nick, and he never showed up. Something came up at S.H.I.E.L.D. but he said for me to meet him at the park, again something came up so I went home and went to bed.




This morning I was training and tore my outfit...
So I made the most out of my training time..



After a Shower and changing into my uniform for the office I was called by Nick.





"Tasha, we need you to get some info. On this Scientist, I will have agents standing by in case you need us." He started rounding up a team



We went to Munich Germany and it is snowing.
Snowing? It isn't even fall yet... just Later Summer.

"Does it snow here this early?" one of the new agents asked as we exited the planes...


"Well I am Russian not German but never in the times I have been to Germany has it snowed this early in the mountains and its surrounding city." I replied


Nick and the team piled outside a small cabin just west from the cabin the scientist was in. Nick handed me a file, "Dr Stephan Edelmann, We think he is responsible for the weird weather we have been having." Nick told me... "You ready?"

I opened my coat, "What you think "

He choked on his cigar... After recovering one, of the Agents said, "Okay I will plant this bug on you so we can hear everything. So, If your cover is blown.."

"Stand a side Ditzmire. I will plant the bug." Nick said dismissing the rest of the team after giving them orders. As Nick put the bug on me (which he had trouble finding a place.) He spoke in a lowered voice, "Sorry about last night. With these Skrulls, things have been hectic. Make it up to you tonight?"

I nodded, "Dinner my place."

he then leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Be careful."


The Mission was not a success. As I was doing my job, and some of my damn best work, and old Russian nemesis entered. He was also not alone but fortunately Nick was there with Agents so I also wasn't alone...


By the time the smoked cleared Dr Edelman was gone. Looks like we will have to endure this flip flop weather for a while.


The Post mission debriefing was routine, I was a bit frustrated, but these things are always like that when something goes south. These suits don't know what it's like in the field I just sat back while my director explained it to them... (Man Nick has a fine... erhhhmm Keep my mind focus on why I am here.)



So tonight I dressed and prepared a very romantic evening at my place... I sat and waited...

Nick didn't show and he didn't even call. I blew out the candles


As I was getting undressed to get in the shower I had this feeling I was being watched...


Since I couldn't find Ironboy I had guessed it was my imagination... But after my shower I still couldn't shake that feeling.


I felt like there was someone there.





I got in my night gown and then I saw shadows. Maybe it was Nick...

He was suppose to come over. Perhaps he decided that its better to be late than...


Just in case I got my gun... I held behind me as I waited for the shadow to move again







I then saw a glimps of someting... No that wasn't Nick... It was.... I quickly fired killing one, two but then I was swarmed....






When I woke I was... Well, I think this is the beginning of a Bad day.....

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


4 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Welcome back, BW. You have to go through a lot of costume changes in a day.

10:21 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

How in the heck can Nick Fury every get any work done with oyou around? I could see him having to spend a lot of time behind a desk just o hide his "suprise" at your outfits :)

Maybe he is dray.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Tony Stark Iron Man said...

No. He hasn't tried to make love to my armors. Though I also notice he never stands while in the helicarrier.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

thanks JP

nope dont think he is AOC LOL


LOL Tony

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog