Saturday, September 29, 2007

Poker Night at Uncle Logan's

So I called over a few friends for poker...

Fury, Logan and Ben.

Sitting around the table we began discussing things that has happened to us recently....


Fury got in a fight with Little Tony... He got beat up and the twerp went right back to peeping in my windows...


"If I catch him around here I deal with him for you." Logan growled, "Not right peeping in a woman's window."




Fury lit his cigar and then Logan's, "Well from what I hear he went Dray."



Ben looked puzzled as he stared at his cards, "SAY AGAIN?"



Nick bit down on his cigar, "He is dating the Mega Mutant Bitch bot!"

Ben still looked puzzled and Logan about choked on his cigar, "What?!?"

I nodded, "Yeah Tony caught him and her going at it in his office at Stark Enterprises."



Ben still looked confused, "What is Dray? and who is this mega bot whatever."

Fury bit down on his cigar again and I replied, "Long story, so Uncle what is going on with you?"

"SHI has been teleported back in time sorta by Lady Death. and No I don't want to talk about it. So Iron boy and the Tin Can... Wait until I see Stark," Logan laughed.



"Never a dull moment with you guys is there? That is why I didn't go play with Johnny and his pals tonight." Ben replied, "So you ready for the annual Heroes United Poke Game?"

"Oh don't remind me, I got ousted from the first table. I never had a chance to make it to the finale table." I stated...

"Who one last year?" Ben asked...

We all looked at Ben.... Him just grinning from ear to ear..

"Well you won't win tonight or this year bub." Logan threatened...


What can I say I love poker night.....

Labels: , , , , ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Poker Night is never dull where you are!

9:43 AM  
Blogger - said...

I'm very good at poker, though most assume I am because of my telepathy and/or empathy.
Which is quite insulting. I assume Tony Stark screws everybody to let him win.
Oh wait...

1:28 PM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

no JP it isnt

LOL Raven

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog