Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tony we have to talk!

I march right into Tony's office, " Tony, we..." I hear moaning coming from his lap top and his hands are under his desk.... I turn around so my back is at him...

"Natasha! Don't come in my office when my door is shut!" He yells...


"Sorry but now I know where he gets it!" I yell back... "Look you have to talk to that Clone Prick of yours!"

He moans (no no the same moaning as when I walked in, this was frustration)

"I can't I am busy with the campaign." He argues.

"Tony he is a perv and peeping into windows is against the law...." I say angrily...

He rebuttals with, "Then you should talk to Fury!"

"What?" I turned and gasp
"Last night he paid me and Carol a visit." He says....

I am about to say something when Red Hood calls in and says Agent Hall was sent in through the sewers and has disappeared...

"I have some business to take care of so if you don't mind." He shoos me out his office.


I go to see Nick, he is in the court yard training.

"Nick, can you come over tonight?" I asked

"Just can't get enough huh?" He chuckles

"Of you never but of that twerp Tony perv jr clone... yes." I say

"He still peeping in your windows?" Fury asked...

"Does Russian Bears shit in the woods." I sigh

"I don't know do they?" He teases... with a smile he grabs me and kisses me then whispers in my ear, "I see you tonight."


That nightI rode with Nick to my place. We had a quick something to eat at work.


Nick and I were having a moment when we here a scuttling at the window... Yes you guessed it. It is Tony clone filming us...

Nick wasn't happy said something about hurting the boy when he got his hands on him

Then it seems Tony Clone Jr decided to slip into bed with Carol, all I know is she was a sleep and woke to someone kissing her back and caressing her, She thought it was Tony and turned and screamed only for Tony to run in and see his clone trying to make the moves on Carol...

Carol has insisted he do something about the walking hormone, but from what I hear Nick is going to beat the young perv so bad Lil tony will feel it until he is older than Nick.

Labels: , ,


5 Comments:

Blogger Batman said...

wouldn't the Iron boy just hurt Nick alot?

10:20 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That was sneaky of the clone!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Sun Girl said...

Man. Clones suck don't they?

1:03 PM  
Blogger Anthony Stark Ironboy said...

Not . A. Clone!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

he did Batman
he is sneaky something JP
Hello Sun Girl

whatever

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog