Thursday, November 29, 2007

POW part 2: Rescued with a letter from Black Zero...

Thanks to Nick, I was rescued... Cain gave me up though without a fight...

SHIELD HQ wanted my report but Nick told them to lay off that I needed time to heal...

I stayed a few days with him... "She says I will kill you Nick."

He sits massaging my feet and stops to crawl over me, As he lays on top of me, he removes his cigar, "Don't believe her doll."

After the exciting night with Nick I returned to my apartment... Waiting for me was a note...






"I m Russian, Vision. Romance is my life!"

I erased that nonsense from your mind easily. It made me so happy when you slaughtered Fury.

Why don't you free me now? together we could rule the world like we did in the future.
if we kill Cassandra Cain Bruce Cain, and Barbra Cain would never exist. then no one would ever stop our Empire, neither would I be sitting in some dingy Cell without my powers. If you get free Kill Cass Cain, and nothing will ever stop us.

Black Zero


The letter is disturbing. When I return to SHIELD I wait for Nick and show him...

"Nick, I am worried... She mentioned that I had under went the program when I was a Spy for my homeland... That Black Zero used this to ..." I shook my head...

Fury pulled me into his lap, "He is messing with you.. Tasha I know you.. You wouldn't...."

I break free from his embrace... "Nick call in Logan... I need to know if I ever tried to assassinate him, I need to know if they put me through the Program and if so I need to be de-programed..."

"Tasha that could kill you." Nick stated and I sighed

Kissing him, "Being used by Black Zero to kill you and control the world is worse... What would you do?"

As I leave I see HS carrying a janitor's cart... "Kid clean my office..." Nick says...Then he whispers to me, "I will talk to Logan and together we will get to the bottom of this, until then... Tasha I hate doing it but as SHIELD commander I have to ..."

"Relieve me of full active duty... I know... I am going home..." I kiss him and return to my apartment... I pasted 4 agents ... Nick must be worried that Black Zero got into my apartment somehow or sent someone and might try again...

As I am laying down I hear movement and look up.... It is the Mirror version of me from the Mirrorverse...
"The Blond may have given up her revenge but I haven't... In fact A lot of KBGies from this universe is paying for me to take you down..."

"KGBies? The Cold Was is over... The Soviet Union is gone and Mother Russia is our Allie.." I state...

She smiled, "Yes not all of our Country men are happy about that and many have joined known Terrorist groups... You my dear are a thorn in everyone side. As for this Black Zero... he might prove a useful General or leader."

That was all I heard after everything went black.. Someone hit me from behind...
I have been trying to send SMS to Nick using my SHIELD issued watch.. I am not sure it is getting through...
Captured...blond Black widow from Mirrorverse... may try to free Black Zero... working for terror...



Transmission jammed...



Labels: , , , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

People from the mirror universe always cause trouble.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

I know

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog