Sunday, November 11, 2007

Looking in a mirror part 1

continued from here

We were on a stake out... Gathering info on Sky...



I was with 3 other agents.... 2 of which were enjoying the show of a little terminator sex



Then we got company..... ? and Ironboy...


Seems ? wanted Tony Jr to see Sky with her new right hand many Tony two


? wants Tony to help him take Sky down but we have been told to only observe her


I was arguing with them... When the P-5000 entered and all hell broke loose...


After saving my renegade Agent and sending Goten carrying ? and Redhood with Hoika I went to help Ironboy...


He was helping Sky and fighting the Protector...


Then I was challenged by a woman who called herself Vendetta..

"You betrayed and tortured me, after you went and killed Fury and joined Black Zero." She accused...


"that is absurd! I love Fury! I don't know you!" I yell just as I see a blast from both Sky and Ironboy kill the protector unit...

I observe a little moment... Sky kisses Tony and he pulls away from her...

"I have to take you in.." He says...

"Why? I tried to be good and they wouldn't let me... I made them release you... " She declares...

"What you are doing is wrong... " He reaches and touches her cheek, "I'm... We can not be together..."

"I need you.." She tells Tony... She is obsessed with him.. He tells her to go before agents come ...

I can not so anything because I am fighting this woman...

SHIELD comes him with Fury and Vendetta disappears...
I filed my report with Fury and SHIELD.... Redhood has gone home for thansgiving, Goten left and I finally leave the office for home...

She said I tortured her, that I joined Black .... My thought train is broken when I enter my home and find an intruder...

"Dobry vecher Tovarich."


BANG!!!!!!!!!!!









TBC....

Labels: , , , ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That is a good way to end a post.

The Enterprise Christmas Party Invite is now up. I hope you and Sky will get on while you're there.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog