Friday, November 16, 2007

POW part 1

continued from here, here and here


It seems I have become a Prisoner of war by a mad woman... She says I tortured her, betrayed and killed Fury.

I am sick of these lies...


Vendetta laughs. " Poor Poor Vella, you don't know the truth about lil' Natasha do you? As a kid she was sent to kill Wolverine her "uncle" And if it wasn't for his healing factor she would have succeeded. She used Hawkeye, tried to make him betray the country, then she betrayed hers. She just kept stabbing people in the back until finally she killed me and Fury you know what she said to me? Love is an illusion, survival is everything."


Anyone who knows me knows this is a lie... What am I always saying... My motto...

"I m Russian, Vision. Romance is my life!"

I would never say "Love is an illusion"



I am a hopeless romantic... My love affairs... Matt, Hawkeye, Tony, Fury...

I can not deny that for Russia I did things just as I have done things for SHIELD...

She mentions Logan but yet Logan and I are close... We just played poker together not long ago...


Anyway as you can see the woman is psycho... She has drug me along...

Small tortures but mostly she has been toying with me...


While She and Cain are busy I must try to escape...

I worked the ropes loose... The few Henchmen keeping an eye on me was not difficult to eliminate...



I thought I would get away but Cain and Vendetta stopped me, She is punishing 3 of the Henchmen I didn't kill for not keeping a better eye on me...

I will escape... I just glare at the woman...


"If you are going to kill me then do it!" I yell at her.. She just laughed...



[Meanwhile Elsewhere]

Fury walks in to speak with his superiors...

"That is the information we have now." Fury states

"Agent Romanova is not a priority Fury." A man with a Texan accent states


"Sir.." Fury attempts to sway the man..

"Fury I know she was your girlfriend but... well this is why we can't have Agents getting involve with one another.." The cowboyish voice states..


The argument heats up and the two men yell at each other...

It is clear Fury wants Black Widow rescued...

"LIES!" Fury states, "She would never!"

The arguing is muffled and only a few words slips through...

The last thing being said by Fury, "Then I will go alone!"

Labels: , , ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Black Zero said...

"I m Russian, Vision. Romance is my life!"

I erased that nonsense from your mind easily. It made so happy when you slaughtered Fury.

Why don'y you free me now? togther we could rule the world like we did in the future.
if we kill Cassandra Cain Bruce Cain, and Barbra Cain would never exist. the no one would ever stop our Empire, neither would I be sitting in some dingy Cell without my powers. If you get free Kill Cass Cain, and nothing will ever stop us.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That was quite a comment above!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

NO never BZ

yes JP scary

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog