Friday, February 29, 2008

You Reaper what you sow...part 1: the Doppleganger from hell

Black Zero has escaped... Fury has brought me in to custody and I am being baby sat.

At first it was nice. Just me and Fury playing a few 'games'. However he soon was called to the field and I was bored just sitting here.

There is a concern that I have been conditioned and may be taken under the control of Black Zero...


But I am a SHIELD agent I can't just sit here and do nothing... I have to clear my reputation...
SO I went in search of answers.


The problem was where would I look. Tracking BZ down would be a good start but I promised Nick I wouldn't go after him. (I didn't promise I would stay put while being baby sat by a bunch of SHIELD newbies.)

Crime Alley is always a good start.. So I went in, getting tons of looks...

The Bartender forces a smile, "Hey Lady, this place isn't the..."

"I will take a Vodka." I demanded

He nodded and I turned. Finally I spotted the Exile. I walked over to the banished Mindflayer hustling at the pool table.

"How about a round?" I say and throw a wad on the table...

He chuckles, "That is a lot of money to lose."

"If you win you keep it, if I win you keep it." I wink...

He stopped chuckling, "Could you say that again.."

"If you win you keep it, if I win you keep it." I leaned in, "Only you give me some info.."

He agreed, needless does he know Logan has taught me how to hustle a hustler. I got some information on a possible hide-out of Black Zero and was heading to tell Fury when I heard a voice behind me..

"Missed me?" my blond doppleganger asked

It was the blond Black Widow from a mirror universe.


"You should have gone back to your Universe!" I say pulling my SHIELD issue glock.

She laughed, "Why would I do that when Black Zero has made me his personal henchman and more." She landed a kick at me knocking the 9 mm away.



We began fighting...



I somersaulted back and with a round about kicked her to the ground...



"Bitch! You have got a lot to learn and I am just in the mood to teach you!" I yell..






She laughed spitting blood in the snow, "Black Zero requests an audience and you are going one way or another. You really don't think it's going to be this easy to beat me do you? GET HER!"

I was jumped by several Henchmen.. I began fighting them off...
I lost count on how many I was up against but realized I was in trouble... There were too many...


"Now hold still, this will only hurt a little!" I heard the impostor say...

Before I could turn I felt the sting of a dart strike me between the shoulder blades

All went black but I could still hear the muffled voices around me...

Though i was fighting to stay conscious I knew I would loose that battle soon..


"GET OVER HERE YOU DOGS!"I felt the bitch pull me up in her arms, "Like I said Black Zero has insisted in having an audience with you. Don't worry he will indulge his fantasies with you while you are fully conscious and aware of him."




I heard the crunch of the snow and her turn from whispering in my ear to talking to someone...





"Waste no time, take her to Black Zero..."





While from the shadows of Crime Alley a voice whispered, "that's it take me to him. Let's see if the info Bruce gave me was right?"

TBC

Labels: , , ,


6 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

A knockout dart in the shoulder always equals trouble in my book.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Nobody ever tries to just get along.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Bruce Cain said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Bruce Cain said...

The BZ blondie served was wiped out of history, but Blondie may just know when BZ first appears in this dimension

12:23 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You've been tagged, my dear Widow.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the good writeup. It in fact was a leisure account
it. Look advanced to more brought agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?
Also see my web page cat mario game

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog