Friday, January 25, 2008

Worse than a hang nail



I finally finished my very long undercover work investigating these ice cream trucks and filed my report... I was looking forward to some R and R but ....




This election is out of control... It was bad enough Tony wanted to use SHIELD agents (female of course) as his personal poster girls... Hey he even did a copy cat Robert Pulmer Video


Because he said I had to be in it I was... Carol, Sharon Carter, Abigail Brand and Jessica Drew ... All of us...

Then He is doing a movie about himself and I had to go and speak with them about this actress playing me...

Why me?


Finally after getting through that and going through this Talent Scout that wants me to be there "face"....


Just because they call themselves Black Widow Talent....



You could imagine that I needed a nice break... So I took off the com link and had me one long bath...



I then got ready for Nick to come over for a little mid-night snack...


I didn't imagine SHIELD agents to come barging in...


"Why aren't you answering?" Nick growled as he knocked another agent out who was making wolf calls...

I replied, "I was taking some time off.... I had some coming to me.."


"He escaped!" Fury stated looking me up and down and then tossing me his jacket...

I smiled, "Who? I know you said you wanted to do this role playing but ... Aren't you taking it to far?"

I motioned around at the Agents standing around...

"Tasha! No time for this!" Nick snapped, "Black Zero has escaped!"


Damn no time to breath or have fun....

Labels: , , , ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

that video would be okay.If only Tony could sing....

11:39 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Don't panic!! Black Zero has escaped!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Coaster said...

Damn no time to breath or have fun.... Exactly. Get out there, now.

cheers, amazing site, never knew these story blogs existed , thank you.
Good Free RPG Games

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Black Widow's Web-blog